Sunday, August 9, 2009

New York, I Love You

The first trailer for New York, I Love You is making the rounds and I gotta say I am in love. I enjoyed its predecessor, Paris, je t'aime, so this was a no brainer. However, I was still surprised at how much I liked the trailer. I've seen better trailers than this, sure, but there's something about this one that gives me a gut feeling few others do. Maybe it has to do with my lifelong love of New York and my undying desire to one day live in it (Clichés are there for a reason folks. It's people like me that keep them alive.). In any case, here I give you the trailer. Enjoy!



Let me know if my feelings on it are mine alone or if you share them.

Au revoir,
Monsieur Cinema

4 comments:

  1. I saw a trailer for this film a couple of months ago. It looks absolutely fabulous. I have an undeniable cinematic love affair with New York as well...

    I haven't seen Paris, je t'aime but I think I should soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, doesn't it? Even if it doesn't match expectations, credit's due for the trailer. Very effective hook, if I do say so myself. New York and I go waaaay back. In recent years though, my love for it has intensified wildly.
    Paris, je t'aime was very enjoyable. It was quirky and varied and full of love. How could you not like something like that? Maybe I should do a review about it soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special gratitude should be awarded to Vance, who´s blogworthy list opened the door to a group of blogs I now follow religiously...which reminds me I really should expand my Required Reading list...

    P.S. How excited are you for September?

    ReplyDelete