Friday, August 14, 2009

On sharing what you have

This week was the first week of school and the first week of the semester I've once more tended to my duties as creator and president of my school's Film Club. This year I have twelve members, an all-time high for the club. I am very excited to be able to share my love of movies with them and to maybe even be able to teach them a thing or two. Even better is the fact that if all goes according to plan, we may take a trip next year to the Sundance Film Festival. Cross your fingers, people!


Au revoir,
Monsieur Cinema

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you don't know how much I envy you right now. Maybe they'll surprise you and teach you a thing or two ;)

    Yes, fingers crossed. And good luck for the rest of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They very well might! I'm hoping they do, at least. Yes, the trip is a logistical nightmare, but I'm hoping for the best. Thank you, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get my hands on. I need a 95 final average on this last two semesters to be able to join the international program in college, so the workload and pressure are killing me. I'm trying to keep it from hurting my posting, though. Anyway, thank you for the good wishes and keep up the good work on your site; I love to read your take on things.

    ReplyDelete